It's Sandpoint's biggest party of the year, with fun up to here!
Our 35th Annual Lost in the '50s features terrific musical acts both Friday and Saturday for our concert and dances. Don't miss the car parade on Friday, and the car show Saturday throughout the streets of downtown Sandpoint.
And you're gonna wanna dance. The Bonner County Fairgrounds at 4203 N. Boyer Ave. is again this year the venue for back-to-back dance concerts featuring Darlene Love on Friday, The Righteous Brothers on Saturday ... and on both nights one of our favorite bands in the known universe, Rocky and the Rollers. Click to read about the acts.
Schedule of Events
Friday, May 20, 2022
- Vintage car parade. Come see the cars in action, as they parade through downtown Sandpoint, looping first east down Church Street then north up First Avenue and back west up Cedar Street. Pick a spot anywhere along the parade route. Parade starts at 6 p.m.!
- Street dance. Immediately following the parade downtown, at Second Avenue and Main Street, it's boogie time for the young and young-at-heart. Free and come as you are!
- Show and Dance at the Bonner County Fairgrounds. Oh, what a Friday Night ... with Darlene Love lighting up the house! And our faves, Rocky and the Rollers will be rocking the house before and afterwards. Tix $55... a steal. Order below.
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Dance tickets: Call 208-265-5678 (LOST) or 208-263-9321
- Car show. Downtown Sandpoint will be bustin' at the seams with hundreds of hot rods and classics on display all up and down First, Cedar, Main, Second and Third avenues. The cars arrive early, with the crowds invited to stroll 'n' see from 9:30 a.m.-3:45 p.m. There's music, food and fun to be had. And it's all free, of course.
- Show and Dance at the Bonner County Fairgrounds. Featuring The Righteous Brothers and joined by the best band in the land, Rocky and the Rollers. Tix $55... what a buy. Get'em below.
Or get 'em at Second Avenue Pizza • 215 Second Ave. in Sandpoint
Get the latest buzz on our Lost in the 50s Facebook page.
Put it in your pocket. Click for printable program and schedule.
Got a rad ride to show? Click for our registration form!