It's Sandpoint's biggest party of the year, with fun up to here!
Our 36th Annual Lost in the '50s features terrific musical acts both Friday and Saturday for our concert and dances.. Don't miss the car parade on Friday, and the car show Saturday throughout the streets of downtown Sandpoint.
And you're gonna wanna dance. The Bonner County Fairgrounds at 4203 N. Boyer Ave. is again this year the venue for back-to-back dance concerts on Friday and Saturday nights. And our bands are sterling! We're talking massive hit-makers ... just check 'em out!
On Friday, May 19, a pair of legends will light up the stage and dance floor, with Jay Siegel's Tokens and La La Brooks - and of course, our yearly faves, Rocky and the Rollers. On Saturday, May 20, it's Jay and the Americans, plus Rocky and the Rollers. Read more below, or click right now for details in our Dance Show program.
Schedule of Events
Friday, May 19, 2023
- Vintage car parade. Come see the cars in action, as they parade through downtown Sandpoint, looping first east down Church Street then north up First Avenue and back west up Cedar Street. Pick a spot anywhere along the parade route. Parade starts at 6 p.m.!
- Street dance. Immediately following the parade downtown, at Second Avenue and Main Street, it's boogie time for the young and young-at-heart. Free and come as you are!
- Show and Dance at the Bonner County Fairgrounds. Oh, what a Friday night ... there are legends on the stage with Jay Siegel's Tokens of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" fame. Plus, La La Brooks, the original lead singer of the Crystals, that put "Da Do Ron Ron" in musical history. And Rocky and the Rollers to warm things up! See below for tix!
Saturday, May 20, 2023
Dance tickets: Call 208-265-5678 (LOST) or 208-263-9321
- Car show. Downtown Sandpoint will be bustin' at the seams with hundreds of hot rods and classics on display all up and down First, Cedar, Main, Second and Third avenues. The cars arrive early, with the crowds invited to stroll 'n' see from 9:30 a.m.-3:45 p.m. There's music, food and fun to be had. And it's all free, of course.
- Show and Dance at the Bonner County Fairgrounds. Night Two of Lost in the 50s brings a second powerhouse band: Jay and the Americans, architect of classic tunes including "Come a Little Bit Closer" and many more. And of course, Rocky and the Rollers will play as well. Get those tix!
Or get 'em at Second Avenue Pizza • 215 Second Ave. in Sandpoint
Get the latest buzz on our Lost in the 50s Facebook page.
Put it in your pocket. Click to download our printable program.
Got a rad ride to show? Click for our registration form!