Yep, it is Sandpoint's biggest party of the year, with hundreds of classic cars on parade and on show throughout downtown, parties, music, dancing ... and fun up to here!
Schedule of Events
May 17-20, 2018
Our 33rd Annual Lost in the '50s features terrific musical acts each night for our concert and dances. For the first time ever Mary Wilson of the Supremes joins our other terrific acts! Plus, on Thursday we're "raising the roof" at the fairgrounds with Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. Don't miss all the action!
Thursday, May 17
- Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. The Bonner County Fairgrounds at 4203 N. Boyer Ave. is the venue for the 13th annual Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. This popular show sells out almost every year, and is the opening event for the 33rd annual Lost in the '50s celebration. This year's performers are Justin Shandor as Elvis, Lance Lipinsky as Jerry Lee, Ray Anthony as Richie Valens, and possible other surprises! What a way to start the weekend! For ticket information, call 208-263-9321.
Friday, May 18
- Vintage car parade. Come see the cars in action, as they parade through downtown Sandpoint, looping first east down Church Street then north up First Avenue and back west up Cedar Street. Pick a spot anywhere along the parade route. Parade starts at 6 p.m.!
- Street dance. Immediate following the parade downtown, at Second Avenue and Main Street, it's boogie time for the young and young-at-heart. DJ'd by perennial favorite Bashful Dan. Free and come as you are!
- Show and Dance at the Bonner County Fairgrounds. Oh, what a Friday Night ... with Dennis Tufano! For the first time at Lost in the '50s, the original lead singer of The Buckinghams performs. For ticket information, call 208-263-9321.
Saturday, May 19
Dance tickets: Call 208-265-5678 (LOST) or 208-263-9321
- Car show. Downtown Sandpoint will be bustin' at the seams with hundreds of hot rods and classics on display all up and down First, Cedar, Main, Second and Third avenues. The cars arrive early, with the crowds invited to stroll 'n' see from 9:30 a.m.-3:45 p.m. There's music, food and fun to be had. And it's all free, of course.
- Show and Dance at the Bonner County Fairgrounds. Here's the biggest part of a fantastic weekend ... Mary Wilson of The Supremes performs on the Lost in the '50s stage. Spread the word - this is going to be a great night in Sandpoint! Be sure to get those tickets early by calling 208-263-9321.
Or get 'em at Second Avenue Pizza ⋅ 215 Second Ave. in Sandpoint
Or click to email us now»
Get the latest buzz on our Lost in the 50s Facebook page»
Want to participate? Click for our 2018 brochure and forms!